CleanSmart Daily Surface Cleaner, 23 oz x1 - Hospital-grade disinfectant that kills 99.99% of germs (viruses, bacteria, mold and fungus)!
CleanSmart Daily Surface Cleaner is a hospital-grade disinfectant that kills 99.99% of germs (viruses, bacteria, mold and fungus.) No harmful chemicals, harsh fumes, bleach, BZK or alcohol, CleanSmart kills germs without leaving chemical residue behind. EFFECTIVE against cold and flu viruses, RSV, MRSA, E. coli, Salmonella, Staph and Strep. GENTLE enough to be used around all family members--even infants and pets! After killing germs, CleanSmart breaks down to simple saline water and can air dry. Food-surface contact safe! Worry-free use on highchairs, kitchen counters, cutting boards, refrigerator shelves and the microwave.
Use on granite, plastic, ceramic, wood, and linoleum. Approved for use on pet's food bowls and toys--just spray, air dry, and pour in food. CPAP and BiPAP users! CleanSmart is medical-device approved and will eliminate dangerous pathogens that lurk in sleep aid equipment. Just spray and air dry‚ÄîEASY!* Kills 99.99% of germs in the kitchen, nursery and bathroom, including E. Coli, Salmonella, Flu, Strep, RSV, and Staph.
* Worry-free use around babies and pets! *Breaks down to simple saline water after disinfecting. NO chemical residue left behind.
*Approved for medical devices like CPAP and BiPAP.
*Hypochlorous Acid Technology: Used in the medical field for years, Hypochlorous is baby and pet friendly. Spray on pet dishes, pacifiers, kitchen sinks and bathroom floors